Vernon Cole wrote:
Dear Ross:
The combined Python package hosted by Active State is convenient, but does not always stay up to date. The current build of pywin32 is 214. Many bug fixes have happened in that time. I just tried the build 214 COM browser "on my Vista Basic and it works correctly.
Thank you; that fixed it. In the changelog for 213 mentions much enhanced Unicode support.

The log also says "build 213 will not be recommended for production work and should be treated as beta quality. " Is 214 considered reasonably solid?

Ross