Sarah Abdel Razak wrote:
>  That is how I register and run the server.
>
> if __name__=='__main__':
>     if '--register' in sys.argv[1:]  or '--unregister' in sys.argv[1:]:
>         import win32com.server.register
>         win32com.server.register.UseCommandLine(SpssAnalysis,
> debug=debugging)
>     else:
>         # start the server.
>         from win32com.server import localserver
>         localserver.main()

Note that "--register" must be spelled exactly like that in order for
this to work.  I suggest you add this just after the "if __name__"
statement:
    from pprint import pprint
    pprint( sys.argv )

That, at least, will let you see exactly what the parameters are.

> And I start the server from .Net

Yes, but it's the registration that's failing, right?  You won't ever be
able to start the object if it isn't registered.

> I was think that there can be a problem with the Windows itself or
> its registry on that machine which runs Vista , as the same server
> registered successfully on other machines with different OS Windows
> XP, Vista and even Windows 7.

Well, that might be a problem if registration succeeded but you were
unable to instantiate it.  As I understand it, your problem is happening
much earlier than that.  Are you running this as an administrative user?