Tim Roberts a écrit :
Sylvain Fauveau (apli-agipa) wrote:
Tim Roberts a écrit :
For what it's worth, it works up through 911 characters and fails on
912.  That's odd.  I wonder if this is a request-length restriction in
the marshalling code.
So you can reproduce it, but with which version of python/pywin32 ?

I can reproduce it with Python 2.6.2 and pyWin32 214.  However, this is
not a problem in pyWin32.  I tried the exact same thing with a VBScript
script, and got the exact same error.  It's some kind of generic
restriction in the Excel COM marshalling code.
Ok.
I will make a try/except per line and retry with Cell.Value when I get a problem.

Thank you very much Tim, for your answer.

Best regards.

--

*Sylvain Fauveau*
Apli-Agipa