Hello,

I'm trying to use "win32security.DuplicateTokenEx" but I encounter an error.

My code looks like this :
"""
def getusertoken():
# process.get_pids(procname) returns a list of the pids of running copies of "<procname>"
    # for "winlogon" I suppose there is only one copy
    p = win32api.OpenProcess(1024, 0, process.get_pids('winlogon.exe')[0])
    t = win32security.OpenProcessToken(p, win32security.TOKEN_DUPLICATE)
    return win32security.DuplicateTokenEx(t,
                                          win32con.MAXIMUM_ALLOWED,

win32security.SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES(),

win32security.SecurityIdentification,
                                          win32security.TokenPrimary
                                          )
"""

The error is :
TypeError: DuplicateTokenEx() argument 3 must be integer<k>, not PySECURITY_ATTRIBUTES

MSDN says :
BOOL WINAPI DuplicateTokenEx(
  __in      HANDLE hExistingToken,
  __in      DWORD dwDesiredAccess,
  __in_opt  LPSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES lpTokenAttributes,
  __in      SECURITY_IMPERSONATION_LEVEL ImpersonationLevel,
  __in      TOKEN_TYPE TokenType,
  __out     PHANDLE phNewToken
);

Is there is a problem with python implementation of "DuplicateTokenEx" or am I doing something wrong ?