On 4/05/2010 6:40 AM, Stef Mientki wrote:
Now one small question, how do I get those constants, like
constants.olFolderCalendar (=9) ?

makepy needs to have been run for the object in question before the constants magically appear. It should be as simple as using win32com.client.gencache.EnsureDispatch() instead of a 'plain' Dispatch.

Mark

thanks,
Stef Mientki

outlook = win32com.client.Dispatch("Outlook.Application")
namespace = outlook.GetNamespace("MAPI")
print dir(constants)
Item = outlook.CreateItem ( 1 ) #constants.olAppointmentItem ) #olMailItem)
Recip = Item.Recipients.Add ( 'Klaasen, Jan' )   #<== this is not me,
but some other !!
Recip.Resolve ()
if Recip.Resolved :
   Folder = namespace.GetSharedDefaultFolder ( Recip, 9 )
#constants.olFolderCalendar )
   print Folder

   afspraken = Folder.Items
   afspraken.Sort("[Start]")
   ##afspraken.IncludeRecurrences = "True"

   #Possible columns are Subject, Location, Start, End, Recurrence
Pattern, Categories
   afspraak = afspraken.GetFirst()
   while afspraak:
       start = datetime.datetime.fromtimestamp (int (afspraak.Start))
       subject = afspraak.Subject.encode("utf-8")
       print '===', start, subject
       afspraak = afspraken.GetNext()
       if start.year>2011: #nextYear:
           #avoid to loop until 2038 :-)