On 10/06/2010 9:28 PM, Damian Okrasa wrote:
I'm using Python 3.1.2 on Windows 7. I have windows service written in
C which starts python script and it doesn't work. However when C
program isn't windows service it works flawlessly.

Why not just implement the service directly in Python?

// log.txt
<class 'AttributeError'>("'NoneType' object has no attribute
'write'",)'NoneType' object has no attribute 'write'

You need to get the full traceback - I suspect the problem is that something is attempting to write to sys.stderr or sys.stdout, but these will be None in py3k when there is no console attached.

Cheers,