On 6/14/2010 8:14 PM, R. Alan Monroe wrote:
>>> Someone knows how I can do this? I read and used the library pyhook, because
>>> I think that I need hooks, specially the WH_GETMESSAGE but pyhook doesn't
>>> use it and doesn't give the path only things like the Message, the time, the
>>> name of the window, etc.
>>>
> Can you cheat, and use something like Sysinternals Filemon writing to
> a log, then reading that log?

That's a good suggestion.  Filemon, for what it's worth, DOES install a
file system filter driver, just as I described.  It also installs filter
drivers in many other driver stacks.  It's a fairly intrusive
technology.  Darn cool voodoo, but intrusive.

José Camiña (sacaquija):
May be I can use that but I need communication with python too, what I mean is
that
the program, for example the Filemon send messages to a resident program, so
it´s good
to write in a file but I need also to send the new logs to python in real time.

Thanks for your answers.