What version of Word?

From: python-win32-bounces+rdahlstrom=directedge....@python.org
[mailto:python-win32-bounces+rdahlstrom=directedge....@python.org] On Behalf Of
Axel Rousseau
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 4:20 AM
To: python-win32@python.org
Subject: [python-win32] how to disable word macro ?

Hi,
I write a python script. This script open word document, print them and close
them. But in some of this documents, there is "auto-close" macro. This macro is
launched when the document is closed.

How can I disable this macro (or all macro) ? Can I parameter word to never run
macros ? Can I delete the macro (I don't save the document, so it's not a
problem) ?

Thank you for your help,

Axel

DISCLAIMER:
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please immediately
notify me and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and
any printout thereof. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of
e-mail transmission. Direct Edge may, at its discretion, monitor and review the
content of all e-mail communications.