How about this one? I don't work on win7 but this might help...

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/itdojo/?p=1864&tag=nl.e101

-----Original Message-----
From: python-win32-bounces+varun.avashia=aryaka....@python.org
[mailto:python-win32-bounces+varun.avashia=aryaka....@python.org] On Behalf Of
Tony Cappellini
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 7:26 PM
To: python-win32@python.org
Subject: Re: [python-win32] Enable/disable Remote Desktop via Python

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 10:19:28 +1000
From: Mark Hammond <skippy.hamm...@gmail.com>
Cc: Python-Win32 List <python-win32@python.org>

>>Or even if you do manage to do this without stopping the service and
>>immediately losing your connection, what happens when the network drops
>>out etc and you lose your existing connection without the opportunity of
>>re-enabling future remote connections?
Then I'll walk over to the machine and re-enable it myself.

I've been toggling the checkbox in Control Panel manually ever since I
knew RD existed, and it has never
terminated the connection I was using at the time.Perhaps certain
configurations might cuase that, but I don't know what those would be.

It's just not convenient to not be able to do this with a batchfile, or shortcut
* * * This message and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately. You must not copy this message or use it for any purpose nor
publish or disclose its contents to any other person- Aryaka IT * * *