I have a script on my server that is performing a win32com operation to
generate a MS Word document, and I am getting an error stating: (-2147418111,
'Call was rejected by callee', None,None).

How can I get around this error?  What can cause it?

I am using python 2.6. Code below

Thanks

AC

def CreateWordDocument(bodyText,graphicsPath, FileName):
    # create word application
    objWord = win32.gencache.EnsureDispatch('Word.Application')
    # don't show program

    objWord.Visible = False
    #create new word doc

    objDoc = objWord.Documents.Add()
    # format the text style
    objDoc.Content.Font.Name = "Arial" # <--- fails here
    objDoc.Content.Font.Bold = 1 # <--- fails here
    objDoc.Content.Font.Size = 12 # <--- fails here
    # write information
    objSelection = objWord.Selection
    objSelection.TypeText(bodyText[0])
    objSelection.TypeParagraph()
    objShape = objSelection.InlineShapes.AddPicture(graphicsPath[0], False,
True)
    objSelection.TypeParagraph()
    objSelection.TypeText(bodyText[1])
    objSelection.TypeParagraph()
    objShape = objSelection.InlineShapes.AddPicture(graphicsPath[1], False,
True)
    objSelection.TypeParagraph()
    objSelection.TypeText(bodyText[2])
    objSelection.TypeParagraph()
    objShape = objSelection.InlineShapes.AddPicture(graphicsPath[2], False,
True)
    objSelection.TypeParagraph()
    objSelection.TypeText(bodyText[3])
    objSelection.TypeParagraph()
    objShape = objSelection.InlineShapes.AddPicture(graphicsPath[3], False,
True)
    objSelection.TypeParagraph()