I'm accessing a 3rd party ctypes cDLL function and getting WindowsError "access violation at 0xnnnn" at seemingly random time intervals; what tips does the group have for debugging? The DLL author is an MS C++ guy and not Python literate. The DLL appears to run without error with his MSVC apps. It almost seems CPU-load dependent, but I could be imagining that... It is for data acquisition, and I seem to be forced to restart my app to get around the trapped error and restart (although I haven't tried un-setting the ctypes objects).

- Ray