Has anybody ever had an issue like this?

I submit a query to a table and everything works out fine, except for one
column in one row.  The column of type text in the first row returned is always
None.  I've modified the query by adding a WHERE clause so that a different row
was the first one returned, and the same thing happens where the first row
returned has a None in that column.

I'm running adodbapi 2.4 and querying SQL Server 2008.  Here's my code.

>>> from adodbapi import connect
>>> cnctn = connect('Data Source=InstanceName;Initial Catalog=DbName;' +
>>> 'Trusted_Connection=true;')
>>> crsr = cnctn.cursor()
>>> query = 'SELECT fword, text, cui FROM TABLE'
>>> c.execute(query)
>>> rows = c.fetchall()
>>> print rows[0], rows[1]
(u'breast', None, u'C0006142') (u'breast', u'breast carcinoma', u'C0006142')

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

GHC Confidentiality Statement

This message and any attached files might contain confidential information
protected by federal and state law. The information is intended only for the
use of the individual(s) or entities originally named as addressees. The
improper disclosure of such information may be subject to civil or criminal
penalties. If this message reached you in error, please contact the sender and
destroy this message. Disclosing, copying, forwarding, or distributing the
information by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly prohibited by
law.