Cool.

Thanks.

I think that for now, until they maybe confirm that the plugins they'd want to
include for actual use won't work with it, etc., I'll just stick to 3.2, and
will also worry about turning it into standalone executables at a later stage
since that's not really an issue either at this stage - more related to me just
thinking about passing some small apps on to various guys who might not have
python installed as such at some stage.

For now am really just trying to get relatively comfortable with any syntax
differences from other environments etc. have worked in the most recently (C#
and PHP, and javascript), but will also just say that my one irritation with
most languages has always been what I would describe as array content
management, and I am so far quite impressed with python handling all it's
different types of sequential  data object handling, etc. - hope that
terminology isn't too far off, but mean things like list, tuple, dictionary
objects, etc. etc., and I do also quite like the polymorphism of
object/variable types, but along with their built-in function
handling/attachment.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker