On 7/06/2011 9:11 PM, nekolyanich wrote:
Michel Claveau<mc<at>  mclaveau.com>  writes:

Hi!

I have also/another problem with  win32ui  in 216 version:  on several COM's
servers, if the line
   import win32ui
is present, servers can not be contacted.
If I comment the line, no more problem. Uncomment, problem is coming back.

Waiting a solution, I come back to 214.

@-salutations

Saw this bug, and 214 version helped me with my 32-bit xp. But in production i'd
have 64-bit mashine, and downgrading to 214 version don't helps. Any ideas, how
to make it work?

It will be something to do with the manifest and the mfc libraries. I think that even though the mfc dlls are installed with pywin32, it might not work as hoped :) Can you find a redistributable version of the MFC dlls you can try? I can't explain why the 32 vs 64bit versions behave differently other than what libraries are already installed.

Sorry, not much help...