From: python-win32-bounces+saunders.m3=we-learn....@python.org
[mailto:python-win32-bounces+saunders.m3=we-learn....@python.org] On Behalf Of
Mitch Oliver
Sent: 08 August 2011 15:35
To: python-win32@python.org
Subject: Re: [python-win32] Calling GetText_(1)

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 4:16 AM, M Saunders TAS <saunders...@we-learn.com> wrote:
> Does c.Msvm_VirtualSystemManagementService()[0] actually return anything?

Yes.  This returns a wmi_object:
<_wmi_object:
\\server_name\root\virtualization:Msvm_VirtualSystemManagementService.CreationClassName="Msvm_VirtualSystemManagementService",Name="vmms",SystemCreationClassName="Msvm_ComputerSystem",SystemName="server_name">

Per your other response, I have run makepy on two of those libraries.
WMI ADSI Extension Library is not available in Windows 7.

What version of Windows are you using?

Warwickshire Schools Email System

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this email in error please forward to:
postmas...@we-learn.com.

If the content of this email is considered to be inappropriate or offensive
please report by forwarding to: reportab...@we-learn.com