To: <python-win32@python.org>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 8:25 AM
Subject: [python-win32] Query related to Python

Hi,

My name is Nupur Jha. I have one query related to Python.

[1] I would like to know if we update any python file then while
saving it can we extract the updated line and paste in excel.

[2] If so what all we are suppose to do.

I will be thankful if I will get a positive reply from your side.

Thanks & Regards
Nupur Jha