On 5/2/2012 8:25 AM, Aravind Kamble wrote:
Hi All,

Hope I am posting in correct mailing list. Am facing another problem now. My logic is to get file versions of files inside two directories and compare them. I am trying to get filename and version as key, value pairs in a directory. I have a function written which will provide me the file version. I have file names in a list. I am not able to populate my directory with filename and version. Code snippet looks something like this,

Filename_Version_dir={}

from filename in filename_version_list:
# I want to populate my directory here with filename and version given by the function get_file_version(filename) # I want something like Filename_Version_dir.append(filename:get_file_version)
Filename_Version_dir[filename] = get_file_version(filename)

What is the best thing I can do here?

Thanks in advance,

./Aravind