wanglei wrote:
> Hello, I have some problem with pywin32com programming in ms word? I
> have a macro code, but my program language is python-extension, I want
> to insert the macro into ms word?
> And the word object is created by pywin32com, like docApp =
> win32com.client.Dispatch('Word.Application')  doc =
> docApp.Documents.Add().

What do you mean by "insert the macro"?  The word "macro" really doesn't
have much meaning in Word any more.  Word allows you to record macros as
Visual Basic code, but when you play it back, you are really just
running a VB function.  So, if you have a bunch of VB code that was
recorded as a macro, you can rewrite that code into Python and insert
that in your Python module.

If that's not what you mean, perhaps you can provide a more complete
example to help me understand.