Hi,

2012/9/17 Michael Manfre <mman...@gmail.com>:
> Does anyone know the status of pywin32 on PyPy? The only things I can find
> point toward a sourceforge ticket [1] that has sat untouched since early
> 2011.
>
> [1]
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3244607&group_id=78018&atid=551957

pywin32 happens to have a few parts which rely too much on CPython internals,
but they were easily fixed. The changes I did at the time are in this
repository:
https://bitbucket.org/amauryfa/pywin32-pypy
and the full patch is available here: http://pastebin.com/YTGPSAYi

I remember I could run some demos, but that controlling an Excel
Instance for example crashed at some point.

Unfortunately I don't have access to any Windows machine anymore, but
I would be happy to help anyone who wants to push this development
further.

--
Amaury Forgeot d'Arc