lonemover wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I got a problem with win32print. I learned win32print's usage from
> http://timgolden.me.uk/pywin32-docs/win32print.html.
>
> I have a printer with paper cutting blade. When I using "print the
> test page" function, in the end the printer will automatically cuts
> the page. How can I do the cutting thing with win32print api? I don't
> find any related functions here. Maybe I just need to send some
> special chars to the printer with WritePrinter function?

Not surprisingly, there are no blade functions in the Windows API.  The
test page operation is very simple, and it also knows nothing about
blades, so it can't be anything complicated.

Are you being very careful to call StartDoc / EndDoc and StartPage /
EndPage in matched pairs?  I would assume that it's the "EndPage"
operation that triggers the blade.