Hi,

        I would like to copy a Pivot table to another location.
I can do that with VBA code below. Can someone guide me how to convert below
code to Python? Especailly the PivotTables PivotSelect part, I don't know how
to call it in python.

Sub copyPivot()
Dim ws As Worksheet
Set ws = Worksheets.Add
Sheets("PV1").Select
ActiveSheet.PivotTables("Pivot1").PivotSelect "", xlDataAndLabel, True
Selection.Copy
ws.Range("A1").PasteSpecial
End Sub

Victor

This message may contain information which is private, privileged or
confidential of Compal Communications, Inc. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, please notify the sender and destroy/delete the
message. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information, by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.

CCI 2013