Niemann, Hartmut wrote:

> I had to switch from Windows XP to Windows 7 and redo my python
> installation there.
> I need to generate COM modules for Microsoft products I use.
>
> When running makepy on Windows 7 / Python 2.7.3 (64bit) /
> pywin32-218.win-amd64-py2.7.exe for
> Microsoft Access 12, I get:
> com_error: (-2147312566, 'Fehler beim Laden der Typbibliothek/DLL.',
> None, None)

That is 80029C4A, which is TYPE_E_CANTLOADLIBRARY.  You aren't going to
like this answer.

It looks like you have 64-bit Python, but 32-bit Office.  You can't load
a 32-bit DLL into a 64-bit process.  Now, most of the 32-bit Office
components have a 64-bit proxy available to make that crossover, so you
can invoke them from 64-bit processes.  For whatever reason, it appears
that Access does not do this.  Even worse, you can't install 64-bit
Access if you already have 32-bit Office installed.

There is some indication that this might help:
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=23734
but I think you are in for some painful Google time.