Costis Hatzopoulos wrote:

> but I don't think that this is the problem, because from the same
> configuration i can script Excel 2007 32-bit and ZwCAD 2011 32-bit too!

Roger is quite correct in saying that you cannot load a 32-bit DLL into
a 64-bit process (or vice versa).  That is an incontrovertible fact.

COM servers come in two styles: "in-process" and "out-of-process".  An
in-process server loads as a DLL in your process.  An out-of-process
server runs as a separate application; a stub DLL gets loaded into your
process that uses Remote Procedure Call to make requests into the
separate application.

Excel is an out-of-process COM server.  That means it doesn't care about
your bittedness.  I don't know about ZwCAD, but it might be the same.

If the COM server you are trying to access only supports "in-process"
serving (and many do), then you cannot use it from 64-bit Python.