From: Vernon D. Cole
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:12 PM
To: Dinesh B Vadhia
Cc: python-win32@python.org
Subject: Re: [python-win32] pywin32 and virtualenv

The installers will find the correct installation from the Windows registry,
and will install in the correct place, side by side, system wide.  I have
installations varying from Python 2,3 to Python 3.3-64 on my laptop.

Since installing Python 3.3, with its new Python loader, I have almost stopped
using virtualenv, since I can easily pick my Python version from the command
line:

C:> py -3.2-32 myprog.py

(But, of course, that is not the only reason for using virtualenv.)
--

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Dinesh B Vadhia <dineshbvad...@hotmail.com>