Thanks, for some reason I couldn't find anything with google.

Turns out it is a bug with windows, hotfix here
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2530185

Thanks.

*Joss Gray*
d3 Operator/Technician
*d3 Technologies.*
 T. +44 20 7234 9840
M. +44 7969 542 844
d3technologies.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address
to which it was addressed, and may also be privileged. If you are not the
addressee
of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or
any part of
it in any form whatsoever.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by
replying to this
message. It is your responsibility to carry out appropriate virus and other
checks to
ensure that this message and any attachments do not affect your systems /
data.

Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the
author and
do not necessarily represent those of d3 Technologies unless specifically
stated,
nor does this message form any part of any contract unless so stated.