Hello,

I'm running on Windows8.1 64 bits, Excell 2013, Python 3.4 and
pywin32-218.win-amd64-py3.4

That might be a newbee question but I'm running out of idea to fix this :

First I ran makepy.py for both excel library and office and have been
able to use excel interface as a com client in python.

Next I have run
C:\Python34\Lib\site-packages\win32com\demos\excelAddin.py to register
excelAddin demo (as an administrator).

Everything seems to be ok but when I open Excel I see that addin is
set to inactive by excel.

I also attempt to use the --debug option together with the pythonwin
trace collector but nothing came up.

Can anyone give me some advice on what I could do to make things work
? Do you know how I can debug addin load in excel ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Pierre