De : python-win32 [python-win32-bounces+alessandro.zanni=bt....@python.org] de
la part de Tim Roberts [t...@probo.com]
Date d'envoi : lundi 14 avril 2014 21:03
À : Python-Win32 List
Objet : Re: [python-win32] Credential Manager "CredEnumerate"

alessandro.za...@bt.com wrote:
> I'm working on a Windows project in Python and I have some questions
> concerning the windows credentials manager.The function "CredEnumerate" of
> the "win32cred" lib works really well to retrieve the credentials manager on
> Windows 7. But as you know, the way to retrieve the credential manager items
> changed from Windows 7 to 8.

I'm a little bit amused by your very polite "as you know" statement,
because I strongly suspect that no one on this list DID know it.  I'm
deeply into Windows -- I write Windows drivers for a living -- and I did
not know this had changed.

What is the new way?  MSDN doesn't mention any replacement.

> Do you know if there is another way in Python to do so ?

Any Windows DLL that does not already have a win32 wrapper can be called
using ctypes.  It's a little bit tedious, but it's incredibly flexible.