Hello,
Would appreciate any help regarding my problem.

Problem:
I am currently on a project for back up server with python script.
The project is actually arise from problem whereby when I need to back up
my server (Windows Server 2003), I usually use Robocopy but, when I copy
the folders from server 1 to server 2, it doesn't copy the user and group
access as well. Thus, I need to manually configure the users and groups
permission for each of the folders. I decided to try Python scripting as
part of the solution but I'm novice with Python and windows active
directory as well. I'm not sure how to copy the users and groups in active
directory.

I browse through the website and found python-win32, I would like to try
it, but since I'm not familiar so I'm not sure how to get it done. So far,
I only able to code the Python scripting on copying the folders. I hope
that I can proceed with users permission as well.

I am hoping for you knowledge & experienced and greatly appreciate any
help.
Thanks.

Regards,
Anis.