Conda is well suited to this.  I use it to bundle all sorts of stuff on
Windows.  (You write recipes (see https://github.com/conda/conda-recipes for
examples), then 'conda build' them, which produces a package that can be
subsequently installed with conda install.  Can sign up to anaconda.org and
then upload the package into your own channel, such that a plain 'conda install
-c janssen foobar' will install your package and all the deps (which were
specified in the recipe/meta.yaml).

Sent from my iPhone