Hi ,
I hope you're doing well. My name is Sanaa , and I wanted to ask you about
a difficulty that I faced recently. I am trying to automate a couple of
steps using pywinauto in python. I am trying to click the Button called
"Test Instance" in the attached figure. The thing is that the name of the
window is "Site Controller GUI Command Center - Version: 2.5.2.0 OfflineLSM
".

Here is my tries :

from pywinauto import application
from pywinauto import findwindows
from pywinauto import timings
from pywinauto import application
#initialize an instance of the Application class
app = application.Application()
app=app.Start("C:\\hdmt\\tos_2.5.2.0_release\\tosrelease\\bin\\release\\HdstSiteGuiWPF.exe")
dlg='Site Controller GUI Command Center - Version: 2.5.2.0 OfflineLSM'
app.dlg.TestInstance.Click()
#print app._findwindows.find_windows()

#app.top_window_().print_control_identifiers()

please help me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you