Update on this. I finally stumbled across the following webpage:

http://around-the-corner.typepad.com/adn/2014/10/building-pywin32-for-motionbuilder-2015.html

So I just plowed ahead with changing variable names and commenting stuff out
until it worked. This was 3 weeks ago now, though. Looking through the
changelist, here were things that I changed.

AXDebug.cpp:

Commented out MachineDebugManager stuff.
//            PYCOM_INTERFACE_FULL       (MachineDebugManager),
//            PYCOM_INTERFACE_CLSID_ONLY (MachineDebugManager), // @const
axdebug|CLSID_MachineDebugManager|An IID object

Changed EX_DBGPROP_INFO_* to EX_PROP_INFO_*

In AXDebug\src\stdafx.h, I changed:

#if defined(__REQUIRED_RPCNDR_H_VERSION__)
To :
#if 0

In PyIMAPISession.cpp, in PyIMAPISession::Advise(PyObject *self, PyObject
*args), I changed:

                unsigned long connection;
To:
                ULONG_PTR connection;

In PyIMAPITable.cpp, I switched:

          _result = (HRESULT )_swig_self->Advise(_arg0,_arg1,_arg2);
To:
          _result = (HRESULT
)_swig_self->Advise(_arg0,_arg1,reinterpret_cast<ULONG_PTR *>(_arg2));

And:

          _result = (HRESULT )_swig_self->CreateBookmark(_arg0);
To:
          _result = (HRESULT
)_swig_self->CreateBookmark(reinterpret_cast<BOOKMARK *>(_arg0));

And from win32job.i, I commented out:
#define JOB_OBJECT_RESERVED_LIMIT_VALID_FLAGS
JOB_OBJECT_RESERVED_LIMIT_VALID_FLAGS

In setup.py, I commented out:

//                        %(mapi)s/PyIExchangeManageStore.i
%(mapi)s/PyIExchangeManageStore.cpp

As well as everything in the code block starting with:

    WinExt_win32com('shell', libraries='shell32', pch_header="shell_pch.h",

This e-mail may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION and/or
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION intended solely for the recipient
and, therefore, may not be retransmitted to any party outside of the
recipient's organization without the prior written consent of the sender. If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately by
telephone or reply e-mail and destroy the original message without making a
copy. Deep Silver, Inc. accepts no liability for any losses or damages
resulting from infected e-mail transmissions and viruses in e-mail attachments.