The requirement is that we use the odoo erp under windows and we have a
module allowing communication with the timers and which uses the sdk of the
manufacturer. We want to migrate to linux, everything goes well except this
module we have developed ourselves

*Brahim EL ALLIOUI*
*General Manager*
belalli...@e-acta.com