Damine:

The answer provided by Denis was correct, but is most helpful only in
environments where you are developing projects with different prerequisite
requirements. For that, you will want to use the Python virtual environment
package, aided by virtualenvwrappor.
<https://virtualenvwrapper.readthedocs.io/en/latest/>I also highly
recommend PyCharm <https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/> which has built-in
support for both. If you already have a license for Visual Studio, PTVS
works too.

But in the general case, you may not need all that.  The tool to do what
you ask is built in an ships with all recent versions of Python3 for
windows.
It is the excellent Python louncher for Windows.
<https://docs.python.org/3/using/windows.html#python-launcher-for-windows>You
install all the versions of Python you want side-by-side in the normal
manner. If you are running Jython or IronPython you will need to edit a
configuration file, but for any version of CPython, it just works.

If I recall correctly (I am typing this from my Ubuntu machine) the command
to run pip for your Python 2.6 installation would be...