I wrote a simple service and it works. Registration doesn't seem to be needed. Sorry for silly question

Best regards,
Pavel Bychikhin

-------- Original Message --------
*Subject: *pythonservice.exe doesn't register
*From: *Pavel Bychikhin <pbychik...@yahoo.com>
*To: *python-win32@python.org
*Date: *10/31/2017 5:13 PM
Dear Community,

I'm trying to register pythonservice.exe as it's said in the PyWin32 documentation, but getting errors:

C:\Program Files\Python35\Lib\site-packages\win32>pythonservice.exe /register
Registering the Python Service Manager...
Registration failed as sys.winver is not available or not a string

I'm using Python 3.5.3 amd64 on Windows 10, pywin32 distribution is pywin32-221.win-amd64-py3.5.

Is something wrong with my OS, Python or PyWin32?

Thanks in advance