Hey all,

I've implemented a file format called .urls which is a plain text file containing (guess what) urls. I've successfully registered it with a python script so it can, when clicked, open a new browser windows with all of the urls listed in new tabs.
(Very handy!)

Now, I want to be able to drop handler such that a link dragged from the browser (system .url file, basically) onto the .urls file will append the new link to those in the list.

I understand that file formats which do this sort of thing register a program as a shell extension, but how do I write such a thing to handle shell dragdrop in python??

Thanks,
-K