Try to remove access rights for excel file or use python schedule library.

Regards,

Saleem.

From: João Pedro Arruda Leme
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 3:27 AM
To: python-win32@python.org
Subject: [python-win32] Excel cannot open or save

Hello,

I've been facing a problem when trying to execute a scheduled task (Windows Task Scheduler) that calls a Python script making use of pywin32.

The script is very simple, it opens Excel, writes 3 cells, saves and closes it. I can execute it directly by the Administrator and, using runas, I can execute it with every user. When I put it on Task Scheduler to be executed by the administrator it works very well, but  as soon as I put to be executed by a different user, I get this error message:

Microsoft Excel cannot open or save any more documents because there is not enough available memory or disk space.

·         To make more memory available, close workbooks or programs you no longer need.

·         To free disk space, delete files you no longer need from the disk you are saving to.

I believe there is a configuration to be made to allow the script to run. Do you have any idea on how to solve this?

--

João Pedro de Arruda Leme