From: python-win32 <python-win32-bounces+stimpy4516=hotmail....@python.org> on
behalf of Pranav Gadre <pranav.ga...@outlook.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 6:00 AM
To: python-win32@python.org <python-win32@python.org>
Subject: [python-win32] How to copy an image using win32clipboard

Hello,

When we take a snip on windows OS, it automatically goes to clipboard. I want
to access any copied image using win32clipboard. How do I do that?
Please check this for more reference: Closed issue
Thank you and pardon me for any missing things as I’m new to this mailing list.
Regards,
Pranav

Sent from Mail for Windows 10