On 16/09/2021 7:17 pm, Ruggero Paolo Basile wrote:
OK , let's explain the case

My goal is to read the event log of the remote windows machine. I have experienced the *wmi library,* the wmi problem is that I have to create parsers, I have not found any code. On the remote machine I have no authentication problems as I connect to the local network.

If you have a username and password that works on the *server*, you may be able to use win32security.LogonUser().

You still haven't answered:

Tim also suggested a specific experiment you should try - did you try
it? What happened?

It's likely you will be prompted for a username and password here. If you have a username/password that works, win32security.LogonUser() is likely to work with the same username/password.