Ankit Sharma wrote:
The issue with Pywin32 library is , it is getting deployed successfully to window container, However, once we try to use Export file function from the library , we get following error:
  File "C:\app\backend\manage_products\products.py", line 17751, in run_excel
    excel = win32.gencache.EnsureDispatch('Excel.Application')
Exception Value: (-2147221005, 'Invalid class string', None, None)

This is the log that we can not rectify even after updating our python version and changing container from Linux based environment to Windows Based environment.

Can you please help us out in figuring this issue out! or can help us in suggesting if we can deploy this package in a Linux container. Anything works.

You are trying to run the Excel application.  To do that, you have to have Excel installed on the machine where you're running. And, of course, nothing that uses Win32Com can ever work on Linux.

If you're trying to manipulate Excel files, there are many cross-platform libraries to do that.  If you really need to RUN Excel, then it has to be on Windows, and you have to have Excel installed.