I'll give it a shot...  Thanks!

Steven

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Hammond <skippy.hamm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2022 5:45 PM
To: Steven Manross <ste...@manross.net>; python-win32@python.org
Subject: Re: [python-win32] Import Certificate with Private Key to Current
Computer Certificate store

Hi!

I know almost nothing about certificate stores, but as luck would have it,
someone did report some issues recently, so it turns out there is a PR that (a)
tries to fix a couple of issues and (b) adds a test that adds certificates to
the store - see https://github.com/mhammond/pywin32/pull/1863, particularly
test_win32crypt.py, which can hopefully be found at
https://github.com/mhammond/pywin32/pull/1863/files#diff-9f6fa3983d625ad71f59c9b4662dc07ea20602ffb5c3b1aa58e5e59fa759dff7

HTH,

Mark