Antoine FINET wrote:

I would like to print information at the correct coordinates on a pre printed form.

If I understood correctly my readings, the coordinates given to a "TextOut" Printer Device Context depend on the resolution of the printer. Am I right?

Yes, but the exact same thing is true of on-screen windows.  You can use GetDeviceCaps(hdc, LOGPIXELSX) to get the pixels per inch resolution.  There's also a LOGPIXELSY, but unless you have a 40-year-old graphics adapter, they are the same.  The DeviceCapabilities API returns a DEVMODE structure that has detailed information about the printer.

I don't have another printer to test but my underlying question is : does the coordinates depend on the printer?

Absolutely, yes.  Modern printers can be 300, 600, or 1200 dots per inch.  Label printers can use even wilder values.