Hi everyone. Since I've started this list, I longed for an opportunity
to write a *community book* about *Maya Python API*. Fortunately this
list is rich enough and has the capacity to do so. Many people here
have helped this list to become one of the best learning resources
about maya API and I am proud of them.
Any way, What is your opinion about this? Any ideas appreciated.
Please do not hesitate to send us your points. Specially those witch
rich API background.

--
Farsheed.

http://groups.google.com/group/python_inside_maya

  • ... Farsheed
    • ... Paul Molodowitch
      • ... Ozgur Yılmaz
        • ... Chad Dombrova
          • ... Farsheed
            • ... kurian os ™ ®കോപ്പിയടിച്ചാല്©ഗോതമ്പുണ്ട!
            • ... alessandro pepe
              • ... Dimitry
              • ... Farsheed Ashouri
                • ... alessandro pepe
                • ... kurian os ™ ®കോപ്പിയടിച്ചാല്©ഗോതമ്പുണ്ട!