Alright, I've compiled the Python 2.5 version of PyQt4 for windows x64...
download link is here:

http://www.ozgurfx.com/downloads/PyQt-Py2.5-gpl-4.5.4-1_amd64.exe

the python 2.6 version will be ready this afternoon I think...

by the way, you need to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1
Redistributable Package
(x64)<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=EB4EBE2D-33C0-4A47-9DD4-B9A6D7BD44DA&displaylang=en>to
work properly...

Cheers...