Hey folks,

I can't seem to get tool tips for nodes to appear in the HG when I have the
heat map enabled in 2011 (OSX, fwiw). I can't really debug with the colors
alone and rely on the actual values printed out in the tooltips with the
node names. I swear I saw the tooltips earlier today in 2011, so did I
possibly turn them off somehow? If so, how can I turn them back on? (Note: I
still get tooltips for the connections, which of course does me zero good).

Alternatively, is there another (better) way to get the heat map information
(for all metrics and types) without just implementing my own timers?

thanks

-Adam

--
http://groups.google.com/group/python_inside_maya