We've invested (so to speak) heavily in PySide. But like Justin mentions
the differences aren't that big between PySide/PyQt.

However I'd like to point one thing out:

If you are reading in external ui files, I would recommend defining a
routine/policy on how you do that throughout your company's apps, so that
the ui elements become accessible from within the app the same way
regardless of using PyQt or PySide. This could become an awesome headache
if you don't do this and decide to switch from one (PyQt/PySide) to the
other down the line. I have built our larger applications this way to make
a future switch to PyQt less cumbersome.

// F

That is pretty much all the information that I am aware of, as well. PySide