I'm writing a custom context and the drag event of the context sets a plug
on a separate custom MPxNode (animContextContainer in my example) that has
a compound array input plug that's being set by the context via MPlug.

MPlug currP = m_inPosXYDPlug.elementByLogicalIndex(m_currPlug, &status);
CHECK_MSTATUS_AND_RETURN_IT(status);

MPlug plug_x1 = currP.child(0);
MPlug plug_y1 = currP.child(1);
MPlug plug_x2 = currP.child(2);
MPlug plug_y2 = currP.child(2);
 plug_x1.setValue(x1);
plug_y1.setValue(y1);
plug_x2.setValue(x2);
plug_y2.setValue(y2);

The results of that is passed on by a direct connection to a test Locator
just to see that everything works.
All works fine, the context sets the values but the value only gets passed
to the locator once the mouse is released, even though during the dragging
event I constantly send the data to the plug and is changing in the
attribute editor in real-time.

Is the DG refresh only supposed to propagate to the other nodes once the
context is released (mouse button)? Is this normal, or is there a
workaround for this?

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-oUJ-xUSXsi0/VQs_hUQ4WxI/AAAAAAAAEQY/bnDj-t7073I/s1600/contextissue.JPG>

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-MmZr-EMKysU/VQtA9X2fzvI/AAAAAAAAEQk/Vw4q5kg-oDo/s1600/contextissue2.jpg>