Justin the __init__.py file should be in the location of the rest of the
python scripts for the script package so if I have the script in a folder
along with the __init__.py file, Maya Environment variable can traverse
though the directories \ folders, correct ?

I can't understand, I have other python scripts that are located in the
same custom environment pythonscripts folder, and they work, although there
not in sub-folders, rather thrown together, if that makes a difference ?

When I try to execute; for example the script that I'm currently struggling
with to work in which I placed in the same custom pythonscripts folder as
the other pythonscripts; the only difference is this particular python
script is in it's own sub-folder within the pythonscript folder I get the
typical *cannot find procedure error* ?