I've got a build of Perforce that should work with both 2015 and 2016, its
also compiled with a compatible version of openSSL if your server happens
to require that.
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=de880f5659db1a15&id=DE880F5659DB1A15%2118925&ithint=folder,zip&authkey=!AEinLoalQenrHdE

>>> todd....@gmail.com