On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 11:37:06 PM UTC-4, Justin Israel wrote:

> On Sat, 2 Apr 2016 3:50 PM Christopher. <crestchr...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> There was extras related to other plug-ins I removed them and kept it to
>> the relevant information to which the command spit out; hopefully this
>> helps.
>>
>> C:/Custom Program Settings/Maya_Resources/Preferences/2015-x64/scripts/
>>

> You are saying that this path is the only thing in your sys.path? that
> can't be true.

The command you told me to enter in the script editor gave me numerous
paths, mostly related to Maya plugins etc.

Sorry, what do you mean by sys.path, the only path in the userSetup.mel
file or my system environment variable ?

I mentioned the MEL script path, just for some understanding on the file
structure I have setup, to help understand.

As I mentioned, no one I've brought this issue to attention was able to
solve, and I'v explained the situation as deep of an explanation as
possible.  If you can solve, it would be a miracle; or anyone else for that
matter. I must be trying to cure black magic or so it feels like.