Morning all,

I'm trying to get our API docs updated and to do so I've always run Sphinx
to generate the docs but from an old laptop that was 32bit and running
Maya2012.

I'm trying to get the whole thing running again from 2016 but running into
issues whenever the Sphinx build process hits OpenMaya.

# #     import maya.OpenMaya as OpenMaya
# #   File
"S:\Maya_2016_DI\build\Release\runTime\Python\Lib\site-packages\maya\OpenMaya.py",
line 25, in <module>
# #   File
"S:\Maya_2016_DI\build\Release\runTime\Python\Lib\site-packages\maya\OpenMaya.py",
line 21, in swig_import_helper
# # ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be
found.

As far as I can tell all the Eclipse environment is fine, all our unitTests
run fine and those all call the same Maya boot sequence which in turn needs
OpenMaya for all the MetaData testing. For some reason when Sphinx tries to
build the Maya environment it bails with OpenMay.

Can anybody shed any idea as to why Sphinx wouldn't play nicely with
OpenMaya as it's driving me mad!

thanks

Mark